Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VENUES TO OPEN & PUT ON GIGS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2020 at 5:42pm
"The idea that antivaxxers need tricks is laughable. A movement that literally only asks for very basic answers to very basic questions before bowing to non specific medical treatments... turns out to be as bad as terrorists"

No - anti-vaxers need to grow a brain and look at the evidence around them. The most vociferous seem to be total nutters that believe the world was created 6000 years ago - and humans co-existed with the dinosaurs! And then you have the Hollywood stars - and snake-oil merchants selling crackpot cures. Yes - very trustworthy bunch...

People stop vaccinating - measles for example - and the thing comes back. Polio practically eradicated - except where the religious "leaders" came out against the vaccine. Even killing the health workers giving the vaccine. I suppose that's reasonable "questioning" for you. 

And if you want to question - why not question why the countries that quickly established strict border controls and other measures - like proper T&T, quarantines & face masks have now managed to control the virus - while we are struggling to survive. Why are they able to have an almost normal social life in the Asian countries, Australia and NZ - while we still argue about face masks and allow the flat-earthers & other idiots to go around destroying any hope we have of controlling the thing.

I would love to get back to "normal" & start working the gigs & fiestas again - but don't see much hope of that while people still think that they are "immune", preferring to ignore the basic rules and think that their freedom to party & infect everyone around them stands above anything else!

"you are dangerously stupid along with about 20% fo the country who have fucked things for the rest of us. Cry"

+10^100

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Earplug - 29 December 2020 at 5:47pm
Earplugs Are For Wimps!
woody2 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2020 at 5:43pm
move village?

our village (1500 people) has had zero cases, and the local pub has opened every day.......

when "experts" who run things turn out to have zero qualifications in what they are dealing with or zero evidence the measures work everyone should be asking questions.......that isn't disrespecting the dead it's the opposite........
woody2 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2020 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Earplug Earplug wrote:

And if you want to question - why not question why the countries that quickly established strict border controls and other measures - like proper T&T, quarantines & face masks have now managed to control the virus - while we are struggling to survive. Why are they able to have an almost normal social life in the Asian countries, Australia and NZ - while we still argue about face masks and allow the flat-earthers other idiots to go around destroying any hope we have of controlling the thing.

Belgium has had the strictest measures in europe, it also has the highest death toll in europe,

don't make a link thats not thereWink
Mikkel View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2020 at 5:57pm
Dont feed the numpties. Common sense obviously left at an early age, along with the abilty to think critically.

Why do surgeons wear masks in surgery if they dont work?
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2020 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by confused.com confused.com wrote:

In all the years I've been on this forum I doubt I have read so much utter and dangerously misguided bullshit in so few pages. Admin should remove this post altogether now unfortunately as the David Icke style rants coming from one source are not what this forum is for. Heaven forbid they could influence somebody else to behave in a manner injurious to their health. This forum should return to its original purpose, something at which it truly excels

Yes - it seems that any discussion involving Covid rapidly descends into the pits. It's depressing how passionate some people become - or how quickly the trolls jumped on the bandwagon - and have taken so many idiots with them.  Unhappy

On the positive side, I actually know a couple of anti-vaxxers that are now starting to doubt the validity of the  BS and fake sites they once blindly followed. It's taken the shock of the pandemic and consequences to wake them up to the simple fact that we need real science and investigation - not magyk crystals and homeopathy!!  LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 9:48am

Originally posted by confused.com confused.com wrote:

In all the years I've been on this forum I doubt I have read so much utter and dangerously misguided bullshit in so few pages. Admin should remove this post altogether now unfortunately as the David Icke style rants coming from one source are not what this forum is for. Heaven forbid they could influence somebody else to behave in a manner injurious to their health. This forum should return to its original purpose, something at which it truly excels

Yes - it seems that any discussion involving Covid rapidly descends into the pits. It's depressing how passionate some people become - or how quickly the trolls jumped on the bandwagon - and have taken so many idiots with them.  Unhappy

On the positive side, I actually know a couple of anti-vaxxers that are now starting to doubt the validity of the  BS and fake sites they once blindly followed. It's taken the shock of the pandemic and consequences to wake them up to the simple fact that we need real science and investigation - not magyk crystals and homeopathy!!  LOL

Clap

Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 10:23am
Is this is a bio weapon introduced as a tax on humanity.  ? Or bat soup gone wrong.  There are so many enigmatic features to this "pandemic" can anyone be certain of what they "believe" "think" or "know" 

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
woody2 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 12:06pm

Yes - it seems that any discussion involving Covid rapidly descends into the pits.

you do have that effectLOL

why don't you mention Peru who did the same as NZ?

Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by woody2 woody2 wrote:

Yes - it seems that any discussion involving Covid rapidly descends into the pits.

you do have that effectLOL

why don't you mention Peru who did the same as NZ?

Yes - still waiting to see video of your wonderfull "1000 people event"! Or is it taking time to download the video from planet Beetlejuice? LOL LOL LOL

I can't be bothered with delusional trolls.  Dead

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 4:01pm

Cally: Mark, this is important, if we're going anywhere I need you to tell me you believe in crystal skulls. Do you believe?

Mark: I do believe in crystal skulls.

Cally: And what do you believe about them?

Mark: I believe they were crafted by the inhabitants of Atlantis and they're powerful centres of healing

www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
Noyzmunky View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Mikkel Mikkel wrote:

Dont feed the numpties. Common sense obviously left at an early age, along with the abilty to think critically.

Surgeons, and in fact all people who work in hospitals and places where mask wearing is a part of the safety procedure, work in specially filtered and properly ventilated environments. COSH and other environmental statutes come into force.. Without these precautions people soon get very ill because wearing any kind of filtering mask for long is... well it's bad for you.

I believe Dusseldorf has just had a successful overturn of the mask rule. The courts could not support the government mandate when given real science.

Bacterial lung infections are up 400% in the uk by the way.

The lack of anything but ad hominem from ignorant folk is rather taxing. ttfn

Edited by Noyzmunky - 30 December 2020 at 4:18pm
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
Mikkel View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2020 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Noyzmunky Noyzmunky wrote:

Originally posted by Mikkel Mikkel wrote:

Surgeons, and in fact all people who work in hospitals and places where mask wearing is a part of the safety procedure, work in specially filtered and properly ventilated environments. COSH and other environmental statutes come into force.. Without these precautions people soon get very ill because wearing any kind of filtering mask for long is... well it's bad for you.

I believe Dusseldorf has just had a successful overturn of the mask rule. The courts could not support the government mandate when given real science.

Bacterial lung infections are up 400% in the uk by the way.

The lack of anything but ad hominem from ignorant folk is rather taxing. ttfn
your not denying they work then?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>