Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Void Digidrive V2 - Firmware

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 10:51am
Yes, it reads the device-id from the unit, then its just a need to rebuild the config with the obtained device-id and rename the latest firmware for the device to match. it took me a couple hours to figure it out now i can update to latest firmware and software easily
michmich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michmich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 11:21am
I had the same problem, it would only install on the latest dev build of wine or on my old win 7 laptop, old stuff :)

here is a link to the zip file (hopefully  I got the sharing permission right) : https://drive.google.com//d/0B7pe58AQE_nlX3g3ZGpkbWR4RTQ/view?usp=sharing - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7pe58AQE_nlX3g3ZGpkbWR4RTQ/view?usp=sharing
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 11:27am
okay, your device id is 15_1_13
i will modify my setup and send you a zip later this evening.
michmich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michmich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 11:30am
thank you so much mate, there is so little official support for old AllDSP oem products, you'll be doing me a huge favour !
krestudon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krestudon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 3:42pm
Hello,

I have a livedrive v2, which is also an alldsp unit.

Mine is running following versions:

SW: 3.4.2.15011

HW: 4.9.3

Didn't managed to get the device ID, where are you getting it from?

i'll download the alldsp software and to figure how is it checking the hardware.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 3:56pm
you can get it from later versions of the software via the about dialog, but first you obviously need to be running the later version - you can find it in the config file installed in the program directory, look for supported_units or similar
krestudon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krestudon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 4:03pm
I think i found it:

[ROOT]
skin_path = skins
build_number = 105316
about_text = Copyright (C) Void Acoustics
1_1_13 = Digidrive V2
title = Void Network Control Software
ethernet_support = yes
brand = Void
default_skin = 111_0_0
1_1_31 = Livedrive V2
use_master_network_window = yes
child_offset_y = 25
child_offset_x = 0
demo_password = Demo
1_1_2 = 1800B
111_0_0 = Digidrive V2
111_0_1 = Livedrive V2
supported_units = 111_0_0,1_1_13,1_1_2,111_0_1,1_1_31

Maybe i have to add "111_0_1" to the supported units on the new software config? as the "1_1_31" is already listed there.
krestudon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krestudon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 4:22pm
After i added that id to the config, it detects the livedrive on the main menu, but stays on "connecting..." forever.

Also tried updating, but it says "Erase failed"

Edited by krestudon - 29 August 2017 at 4:30pm
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 5:18pm
post your full config here
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 5:21pm
ok if both of you that need help install this:

ftp://webdownloads:4AH2a2FA@ftp.monacor.de/DSM-26LAN/DSP_Controlle%20V_3_8_22.zip

It's the Monacor version of the DSP software(which is latest and I found works best)

I'll post up the changes for you both shortly
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 5:36pm
okay michmich, once you've installed that software I outlined above, download this: https://ufile.io/7gg24

Then extract and merge the contents with c:\program files (x86)\monacor

after that start the DSP controller and you should have latest software and be able to connect. you can then enter admin password (Ad_min from memory) to get access to firmware update menu

check the front panel of the device to confirm firmware update

if this works i'll do the livedrive v2 one for krestudon
michmich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michmich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 7:02pm
it worked for me, freddy you are an absolute legend !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>