Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Void loaded x1- first blast in anger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Void loaded x1- first blast in anger
    Posted: 02 January 2008 at 11:39am
First time getting my system out on NYE, it consisted of 1x X1 loaded with void, 2x altec 816a copies loaded with Censored, 2x jbl loaded straight flare 12"s and 1x beyma cp350ti. After finding out that i'd wired to the wrong terminals on the speakon plates and re-soldering the lot OuchLOL we were finally able to make some noise. And it really did make some noise! the windows were rattling when we were barely tickling the amp [c mark mr3000]. Despite a poor turnout due to a larger warehouse next door with an open door policy and lot's of naughty things Cry it was generally felt that the soundsystem rocked massively. I passed out around 8am and woke at 10:15 to find my mates playing hellfish with the bass cranked as far as the amp could go- a great way to bring in the new year Big%20smile can't wait to get both stacks sorted and power the X1s from the chevin a6000 that should be headed my way soon Embarrassed

thanks to all the forum members who've answered my occasionally inane questions and provided knowledge in other topics where i've been lurking Clap

pics to follow...
the only thing more dangerous than a person who doesn't give a f**k is a person who gives a sh*t.
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 10:12am
where was the party if you don't mind me asking?

I was out in west london.
boycey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 11:28am
we were in stamford hill.
the only thing more dangerous than a person who doesn't give a f**k is a person who gives a sh*t.
FarmerWardy View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarmerWardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:02pm
opposite park royal tube station was the place to beTongue
justamadman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justamadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 12:16am
you knows that sh*t wardy
in front of the bass bins baby
arena.lsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arena.lsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 5:27pm
you like park royal then, it was a cracker!!!!!! best one for a few years
 Post Reply Post Reply