Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

void stasys x v1 + res 4 system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 2:04pm
OP i'll take the X if you want to offload them ;)
Risc_Terilia View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Risc_Terilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 2:25pm
Pretty funny how programmed by brand identities some people are.
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 2:59pm
Picking a brand will help getting the thing out the door though...
Shadrack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadrack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2017 at 9:58pm
i had the void bins first and didnt want the stasys tops to match as i dont like the sound of them compared to the f1, also i wouldnt want to swap my bins for f1 as you wouldnt get no where near the punchy sub bass out of them like the xs, this system really sounds good through my ears, its jsut a hobby and maybe turn into a little business. i was after some pointers on amp choice and crossover settings, i will be upgrading to another two more bins very soon, so wanted a few ideas on amps

Shadrack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadrack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2017 at 10:00pm
i had the void bins first and didnt want the stasys tops to match as i dont like the sound of them compared to the f1, also i wouldnt want to swap my bins for f1 as you wouldnt get no where near the punchy sub bass out of them like the xs, this system really sounds good through my ears, its jsut a hobby and maybe turn into a little business. i was after some pointers on amp choice and crossover settings, i will be upgrading to another two more bins very soon, so wanted a few ideas on amps

Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 5:55pm
This is a direct translation, from a Dj who played on our sound a while back , he is quoting
The festival arrangers who talked to him after his set , only the Res3sh are from company, the rest of our sound setup in DIY, subs are my design, kicks are from here , the rest is up to us to make it sound good !
From Nis Distortion concerning The sound you made to Fyraftensboogie on Ø
"And then you would say that the sound was crazy. Clearly the system with the most details and NO disturbing deep tones."

It's all about taking your time to align the sound
We run Res3sh,18"kicks designed by a Dane who's here and 21"br subs that I did when I couldn't sleep. No programs to calculate, just drunk talk abit of internal volume shit , one prototype in Mdf to see how low the box could go without anything in the box ,
The subs do 26hz without EQing , all we get is compliments & more work coming our way .

Edited by Father-Francis - 28 July 2017 at 5:57pm
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 11:10pm
Typical.... guy comes on here asking for a few amp choise's for his system... and you lot are trying to change his speakers...

......do you lot work for micro$oft or something????

Edited by mini-mad - 28 July 2017 at 11:10pm
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12