Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What size Amp?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conanski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2022 at 3:20pm
The Driverack PA models have rather limited routing options.. can only do linked stereo pairs, so I'd suggest you eliminate those from consideration. This does not apply to the DR260 or Venue360 models. 
SnailSpace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnailSpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2022 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Conanski Conanski wrote:

The Driverack PA models have rather limited routing options.. can only do linked stereo pairs, so I'd suggest you eliminate those from consideration. This does not apply to the DR260 or Venue360 models. 

Thanks, shame really that DriveRack PA2 has such good computer compatibility too. May have to be the DR260 as atleast there are videos on YouTube. All the videos for the dB-Mark DP28+ seem to be in Malaysian.
DMorison View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMorison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2022 at 4:51pm

(Though you might need to be on a PC rather than a phone to see all of those options.)

Edited by DMorison - 20 December 2022 at 4:57pm
SnailSpace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnailSpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2023 at 9:20am
Ok so after a bit of a break the buying of a dB-Mark 28+ fell through I’m still interested in dB-Mark range just wondering when it comes to the dB-Mark range when they went to ‘+ series’ what where the changes? I can’t see anything too significant.
Is the software still out there or will it become obsolete and linked to old Windows now they are no longer in production? Is it the same as old computer hardware or smartphone software where at some point you can no longer run it unless you keep your computer stuck in an old operating system?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456