Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who's the xtro/punisher designer ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj-panoramix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who's the xtro/punisher designer ?
    Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:05pm
hi guys !!
i just found this on a french forum:

it's the punisher and xtro speaker sold by a romanian brand ,so i just have a question ,who's the designer of xtro ? is it working for nextech or just have sold plan or what ??
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:11pm
Contour a member on here
he designs bigger toy's know though....as in giant cranes!
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:13pm
Its Walter.
His name here is Contour and he is from Holland.
Plans firs appeared here
http://speakerstore.nl/index.php?pg=11&c=23
http://speakerstore.nl/index.php?pg=11&c=21

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:13pm
Mircea is nextech
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:17pm
I've always wondered what the deal was with mircea offering the xtro and punisher as a nextech product on his website. perhaps he has agreed a licensing fee from walt or perhaps walt is happy for people to sell prebuilt speakers as a commercial product.
me so horny, me love you long throw.
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:20pm
Walt said it was OK, he told me it was Ok to build, and sell.........I just never did though 
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Walt said it was OK, he told me it was Ok to build, and sell.........I just never did though 

told me pretty much the same, as long as all design credit was pointed the right way.

me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
AdiRCF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdiRCF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by dj-panoramix dj-panoramix wrote:

who's the designer of xtro ? is it working for nextech

Mega LOL LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sughi Bughi
dj-panoramix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj-panoramix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 2:46pm
hahhaha ,what's so smart ??
AdiRCF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdiRCF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 2:53pm
you wouldn't understand, trust me Wink
Sughi Bughi
Contour View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 7:32pm
Hello,

Yes I designed the Punisher and X-tro a few years back, together with Frederik from www.speakerstore.nl.

You can build and/or sell as many Punishers as you want, you don't need a licence. But I would like it if these builds are of good quality and with recommended Ciare 12.00SW driver, to prevent the designs getting a bad name due to scappy cabinet construction or scrappy drivers.

Best regards,

Walt
dj-panoramix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj-panoramix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Contour Contour wrote:

Hello,

Yes I designed the Punisher and X-tro a few years back, together with Frederik from www.speakerstore.nl.

You can build and/or sell as many Punishers as you want, you don't need a licence. But I would like it if these builds are of good quality and with recommended Ciare 12.00SW driver, to prevent the designs getting a bad name due to scappy cabinet construction or scrappy drivers.

Best regards,

Walt

ciare 12" ?  xtro is not 2X15 ,or is it a 12 version of the xtro ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>