Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X1 plot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Dom Dom wrote:

I haven't actually got a plan....  Anything I did have would of been drawn on a fag packet...

Outside dimensions are 1138mm x 508mm x 690mm.  Ports are 472mm x 141mm and the same length as the original plans.

Baffle is ever so slightly off from 45 degrees - It was going to be exactly 45 degrees to make the mitre cut straight forward, but I moved it ever so slightly in order to make the rear panel of the front chamber about 1cm shorter in order to cut the wood more efficiently.

In fact - if memory serves me correctly - The end pieces are 690mm x 472mm.  If that's cut down from a 1220mm x 472mm piece (as all the internals were), it will leave a piece approx 530mm x 472mm.  That piece is the back panel of the front chamber, the baffle is cut so it joins the end of the front port to the end of that panel.

Everything else in the box after that is just external panels or bracing...

Sorry I'm not more help but exploded diagrams and CAD plans like the punisher are beyond me...

Hello Dom,

What about a quick sketch ? Sorry i'm being thick i can't figure it out from the figures you gave.

From the plot it looks like a good job, and i really like the idea of improved portability !

MixMan X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixMan X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:50pm

Originally posted by freddmo freddmo wrote:

Hello Dom,

What about a quick sketch ? Sorry i'm being thick i can't figure it out from the figures you gave.

From the plot it looks like a good job, and i really like the idea of improved portability !

I've made up a cutting list if that's any help?

freddmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by MixMan X MixMan X wrote:

I've made up a cutting list if that's any help?

Yes please. That would be most helpful.
Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12