Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X-tro build so far

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:53pm
bump

because I love my cabs so much. powering them with an infinite6 and two matrix ukp1300. will get there first outing very soon
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:04am
Originally posted by godge godge wrote:

FINISHED, what do you think

amazing build mate....they just look so nice,and i bet they sound just as nice ClapClap
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:11am
pics added to your fb build photos..sorry it took so long lol havn't had the net for a while 
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
italgil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italgil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:49pm
which paint you used
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:12pm
just some tuff cab paint, got mine from here

www.bluearan.com/index.php?id=TUFFCAB5&browsemode=manufacturer

not sure how easy it is for you to get where you are in Portugal. its good stuff though, very easy to work with
italgil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italgil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:27am
cool, thanks. i´ll find some shop that ships to here.
an other thing, I´m building a martin horn 1 15 ,  and what paint should I use inside?
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:28am
I just used the same tuff cab paint but only did a couple of coats inside the cab, for you martin 115 I would do the same amount of coats on the flare as you do the outside of the cab to get a nice finish,  think I did about 4 or 5 applications to get the finish on my cabs
pearson18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pearson18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:46am
nice work mate 
dj jammin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj jammin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:29pm
Very impressed, they look stunning, but is that enough handle cut outs? Are they ok to lift? They look heavy. Also have you tried them yet? How do they sound? 
Reverence Sound system

godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:05pm
ill admit they are heavy but they are manageable as a two man lift, no real need for any extra handles as of yet.

I tested them out the other week and they sounded amazing. theres so much power in them for the size of the cab, they kept up easily sat on top of four 1851's.

Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:17pm

Originally posted by godge godge wrote:

Do me a favour and get some paint on the inside of the handles.
It is send my OCD crazy!! haha

discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 8:10pm
Hey how much does this end up costing per cab? :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>