Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your First System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2018 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by James Tengo James Tengo wrote:

Originally posted by APW APW wrote:

First lighting control was a Tuac chaser and a Pulsar 3 channel light organ, I cannot find any info on the Pulser however it was just a black box with a bulging on the top and power going in… I believe the same unit was also sold under the Fal brand.
The mighty pulsar zero 2250? http://www.karillon.com/Articles/pulsar/2250lf.jpg
Originally posted by APW APW wrote:

before going DMX we had a Light Processor commander and dimmer/switch packs, again I cannot find any info on this piece of kit, It was primarily a nightclub lighting controller and I suspect they were all wrecked many years ago..
I remember the Light processor Q Commander, but that was dmx, and was using them in the late 90’s. 

A Pulsar Zero 2250!! We had one of those but never used it because we had an NJD SC4000LOL. Lights were a mixture of Fal decor boxes and home made stuff with the most dodgy of wiring with a few par 36 scanners. We thought we were the dogs bollox when we bought a couple of Twister 2's and a Martin Magnum 750 smoke machine. Big smile
efinque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efinque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2018 at 9:42pm
This isn't exactly a golden oldie due to my age but I had 15" Alto Elvis passive tops with an Alto amp and a 15" scoop loaded with an Eminence Beta if I remember correctly, driven with a bridged Crown XLS202.

The sub had an Alesis 3630 compressor prior to the amp.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic