Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Avo pearl tiger help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avo pearl tiger help
    Posted: 30 October 2019 at 4:36pm
have a pearl tiger and when I tried to patch some movers onto it I'm getting a error message saying " Memory allocation out if memory " or "memory corrupt"
Have removed the internal stick , formatted it and reloaded the personalities from the avo site and the same is happening.
Even tried another stick and still no joy
Any help is appreciated 
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2019 at 10:17pm
Can you patch generics? If so I would say try a different format on the stick

If not, try re-seating the RAM. 
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 7:29am
Just to check, you are going - patch key - fixtures soft key - usb stick 0 / usb stick 1 - then getting the message, or are you getting the message before selecting the usb stick?

aziz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 6:01pm
I have reseated the ram and cleaned the connections to the extended memory board, formatted the internal memory stick and reloaded it,
For a while that seemed to work and everything was working but in the last couple of days it has started to act up again.
The extended memory check is failing,when I patch a fixture I sometimes get a memory allocation or memory corrupt warning,
Other times when I try to patch a fixture the whole desk will just freeze.
I could try it tonight and it could work perfect and then if I tried it in the morning it would act up.

aziz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 6:03pm
Getting a error message sometimes when I select a disk and sometimes after I select a fixture
 Post Reply Post Reply