Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

resin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 5:14pm
sorry, no the one they quoted me was alsao for 3kg, mistake
dubsuction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubsuction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:39pm
hmmm resin eh? any one for a bucket?
peace+respect-always
**HIGH PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM**
www.highpressuresound.co.uk
Mal X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:46pm
bucket eh, tell me more my good man
Mal, how loud was that!!!!!!
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:41pm
its made in england this quattro stuff, gotta be sh*t resin, full of plastic crap
loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 5:17pm
spaceman do you have any pictures of the urethane finish? would be interesting to compare to norty303's of his x15s with the aldcroft stuff. we need to order tommorow, so if you can, ASAP please! thanks very much mate
dubsuction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubsuction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 12:06pm

...thems plastic bits iz the good sh*t boy-o...thats yer quality guide

.....more the better thats what i say ....'cough..splutter..cough'... puts hairs on yer chest..'cough..choke...cough'.....made me the man i am today...'ahh..choke...cough'........

peace+respect-always
**HIGH PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM**
www.highpressuresound.co.uk
spaceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 5:58pm
yeah you dont need pictures, its good stuff! dont get it on ya reebok classics or skin cos it takes weeks to wash off. i come home looking like i've had a fight with a tattoist
Jez_Ultra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jez_Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 10:08am
does it only come in black, i know what henry ford said, but surely we should move on.  black is so last season.
loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:31pm
comes in other colours too....

spaceman could you help us out? when nick biotec rang up, they quoted him 35 a tin including VAT. when i rang up they then quoted me 45 a tin or something, plus postage and packing of 10 pounds. was a bit more than we bargained for, but then when my other mate rang up to order it, they ended up charging him 190 quid for 3 tins! bit of a difference innit........ any idea whats going on?
Jez_Ultra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jez_Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:45am

this quattro stuff is just a brand name, i'll phone up some paint suppliers and see if i can get it any cheaper.  Since we use paint and other coatings where I work I may be able to get a better deal and certainaly not have to pay any vat on it.  I'll let peepz know how I get on.

spaceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:36pm

other colours, too. although  iwould say prices would vary with each colour due to mixing/matching, geneally primary colours.

not just a brand name mate, you want good resin then you've gotta fork out for it. if you love your speakers then obviously only the best will do.

oh about the price thing. i dont have a clue. i only work for them, nothing to do wit the retail bit

loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:55pm
we're just painting our rig with quattro cover tile silk. its going on easy, dries nice and quick, looks absolutely wicked ;D
will have to see how it looks after the second coat, and how tough it is, but at the moment i'm well happy with it
not happy with the 65 quid a tin, but thats the way it goes.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>