Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summoning Punisher owners

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summoning Punisher owners
    Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:39pm
DISCLAIMER: This is just a preliminary stock take of the current Punisher loadout around the UK, in prep for making a pitch for an actual event.

This has been discussed before, but I have an opportunity to make it happen towards the end of the year. Before I make the pitch to the event organiser to bully a building with as many Punishers as we can fit into it, I want to get a rough idea of who'd be up for it.

I'm looking to fill the main room at Lakota in Bristol with bass. There might be a small bit of money in it to cover fuel and such but it'd mostly be a 'fun' event and as such you'd be doing it to show off and enjoy yourself.

Anyone willing to pitch in theirs and see what they can do in a festival size stack? Once I have an idea of what we can do I can do some actual organising.
VPAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:51pm
i reckon id be up for it, i will son be taking collection of 4 puns and 2 xtro's...not a big stack but every little helps init
n^2 modulo -P = number wang
James H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 7:20pm
We have 8 punishers and are based in Bristol so well up for it.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 7:56pm
Just for the record, I have 4 and anyone putting in can probably get themselves a DJ set.

Anyone else you know with Punishers, point them to this thread please!

When I get a big enough total to make someone cower in fear I'll go make the pitch
Charles_V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charles_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 8:31pm
i'll have 8.

question is: what amps?
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 11:35pm
This is the problem. It'd also help to know whether people have 4 or 8 ohm drivers in them.

Perhaps a chance for Void to show off some racks of Infinite 8 Mk2? They are just down the road a bit after all...
VPAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:53am
depends on the date but i will hopefully have the four puns runnin from an i-tech 8000 and the xtro' from an xti 4000, 2000, and 1000. cant promise il be up for it but if ive got the kit in time then il do my best to pencil it in. pm you bout sets
VPAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:54am
dates needed really
James H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 11:08am

All our drivers are 8 ohm, will be powering them with 2 lab gruppen 4000 amps. Were also building another 4 over the summer so would be good to know a ruff date if possible.

Sibulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sibulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 12:49pm
We're up for it, as discussed. 6 loaded with 4 ohm drivers, run from MKII Infi 8, 3 X-Tros run from Infi 8 MK1 and 2 x Infi 5's. 
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:57pm
Looking good so far. Rough date should be after summer, more towards the winter end of things I think.

I'll sort all that out once I get a scary enough number to suggest the event though!
Animal Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:59am
We currently run 8 punishers (8ohms) and 4 turbo tms-2's. I'm know we are up for it for sure. We will hopefully have another 4 by then as well.

Edited by Animal Dan - 14 June 2007 at 1:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>