Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Carnivals 2009 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullisgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 11:49pm
KING EARTHQUAKE in Argyle Street @ Bristol Carnival this saturday.
U can RUN.. BUT U CAN'T HIDE!

www.themidrange.blogspot.com
mx3uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mx3uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:13pm
LEICESTER CARNIVAL 01-08-09 sees for the 1st time in 23 years,the incredible JAH TUBBYS WORLDSYSTEM performing a post carnival session @the JAMJAR BAR,23A NEWPARK STREET,LEICESTER, LE35NH...FOR THOSE THAT KNOW!!!!
THE SESSION STARTS @2200HRS TIL 0400AM....£10,ALL NIGHT!! THIS SESSION WILL BE A GUARANTEED ROADBLOCK!!!!.....for the unitiated,JAH TUBBYS,IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE LEADERS IN THE FIELD OF DUB,WITH A RICH,WARM SOUND,THAT ENVELOPES THE LISTENER,IN THE HEIGHTS OF TRUE RUB A DUB...THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!!more info on facebook and locally.....

Edited by mx3uk - 10 July 2009 at 12:18pm
Marvin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:57pm
Anyone reaching Derby Carnival sat 18th? should be a nice one.
mx3uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mx3uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 1:42am

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=83575740909

Take a look and join the group,

This is a trip down memorylane for some and a new discovery to others...if you have never heard tubbys,this is a chance to hear/feel one of the experiences,that has influenced generations of artists,youts,times and lives....JAH tubbys has long been hailed the forefront of DUB,by many.A selection of DUB,unlikely to be heard on a richer,warmer,HEAVYWEIGHT SOUND,this a night not to be missed...... 
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Marvin Marvin wrote:

Anyone reaching Derby Carnival sat 18th? should be a nice one.

You running anything system wise up ther Marv?

Edited by Tekasis - 15 July 2009 at 9:06pm
**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:31pm
Any one heard like myself that from a few years back there's two carnivals held in Manchester per year due to some unsolved politrics?

One called Manchester Caribbean Carnival & the other Caribbean carnival of Manchester ?

Sure I saw somwhere that one of them is on this w/end coming (18th & 19th July) the other mid Aug!

**Heavy Weight-Line**
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by mx3uk mx3uk wrote:

LEICESTER CARNIVAL 01-08-09 sees for the 1st time in 23 years,the incredible JAH TUBBYS WORLDSYSTEM performing a post carnival session @the JAMJAR BAR,23A NEWPARK STREET,LEICESTER, LE3 5NH

& earlier on in the day, open air on the park...

**Heavy Weight-Line**
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Tekasis Tekasis wrote:

Any one heard like myself that from a few years back there's two carnivals held in Manchester per year due to some unsolved politrics?

One called Manchester Caribbean Carnival & the other Caribbean carnival of Manchester ?

Sure I saw somwhere that one of them is on this w/end coming (18th & 19th July) the other mid Aug!

That's right mate, the one this weekend is the council organised one I believe.
Marvin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 9:13am
i was doing a float but my mate will be doing it instead as i have a conference and a rave in the evening.
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 1:35pm
Anyone from here reach Derby or Manchester carnivals ?

Coventry Caribbean Festival
Saturday, 25th July 09

**Heavy Weight-Line**
Marvin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:36pm
Swanage carnival yesterday, it was really nice weather held up to and the people really interacted with the band as they entertained them i'm still tired
Marvin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:37pm
Engineered by myself but system belongs to the Doc from Take 2 audio
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>