Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Carnivals 2009 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

the sound by the stage was new sensation(12ass)

I waited a long time to hear if they would sound the same as last year, but didn't! I thought they weren't there this year!

The systems were too close together this time round! Some cabs were nearly touching each other back to back!

(think the key word for this carnival was phase issues!!!!!!come on guys) was very dissapointed with the sounds this year all that equipment and nothing playing any good 

definately!

Edited by Tekasis - 04 August 2009 at 5:47pm
**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
HMSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HMSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:24pm

next time u about hmss would lkove to have a link up 14 ASS scoops and 8 mx600s would murder pretty much every thing else thereWink

I will take you up on that Clap I think Bham carnival is proberly the best place to do that as well.

We will NOT be at our usual corner at Nottinghill Carnival this year but we are taking a smaller system to portabella road. I will be back from Jamaica the same weekend so might not make the Sunday.
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 4:13pm
ok cool, shame i like it down that little spot where u normally are,for got to add and 4 bs1200s(2 each)Big smile
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
FERTZ.BOY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERTZ.BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 8:22pm
OOOHH MY DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   SO GOTTA BE THERE FOR THAT THAT MUCH ASS  MY LITTLE BODY YUMMMYYYY   DONT J=HOLD OUT ON ME THEN LET ME FEEL IT !!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHH LOL  THINK IM GOING MAD ON BASSS MMM YOU MAY BE RIGHT    INNIT REDZ 

BLESS
IF YOUR EARS AINT COVERED RUN
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by FERTZ.BOY FERTZ.BOY wrote:

OOOHH MY DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   SO GOTTA BE THERE FOR THAT THAT MUCH ASS  MY LITTLE BODY YUMMMYYYY   DONT J=HOLD OUT ON ME THEN LET ME FEEL IT !!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHH LOL  THINK IM GOING MAD ON BASSS MMM YOU MAY BE RIGHT    INNIT REDZ 

BLESS

http://www.interpol.int/public/drugs/cannabis/default.asp

stop doing it bro you got alot to loose ,

Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:12pm
LOL
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
FERTZ.BOY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FERTZ.BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 1:31pm
YO FAM I ROLL WITH HMSS HIS MAJESTY`S SOUND SYSTEM  I DONT DO THAT STUFF. I GET HIGH OFF THE LORD AND JIGGY WITH A B LINEEEEE  BLESS
IF YOUR EARS AINT COVERED RUN
Nigey-C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigey-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:53pm
does anybody know when Nottingham Carnival is on?? Does Anyone have any sound systems involved with it at all??
Jamo Supa Powa 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamo Supa Powa 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 11:19pm

done a float on the day as well my bredren managed to bluetooth me some pics of the day so i thought let me stick them on here

Edited by Jamo Supa Powa 2 - 20 August 2009 at 11:35pm
Simple but it tuff !!!!!!!!!!
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:59am
Jamo! them 2 pics ain't working!

Got one of them...

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Marvin Marvin wrote:

These are not all roots carnivals. These have all types off music, differnet bands as well, varies from irish, asian, west indian, english, european etc ALL TYPES OFF MUSIC
They stemmed from a west indian culture i'e calypso, reggae, dub roots etc then other music groups have applied to join in and since the UK is a multi-cultral society no need to object and we all have fun together and appreciate each others music.

Don't tell Humble.
music is the message
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Originally posted by Tekasis Tekasis wrote:

Any one heard like myself that from a few years back there's two carnivals held in Manchester per year due to some unsolved politrics?

One called Manchester Caribbean Carnival & the other Caribbean carnival of Manchester ?

Sure I saw somwhere that one of them is on this w/end coming (18th & 19th July) the other mid Aug!

That's right mate, the one this weekend is the council organised one I believe.

Peoples front of Judea???Big smile
music is the message
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>